Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Miss You All!!

Hi Everyone!!!!
Well after my trip, and getting rejuvenated from that amazing weather, I got the motivation that I needed to get back to work!!  I opened the door to my craft room for the first time since before Christmas!!  I know, I can't believe it either!! Many of you know that I have Lupus, and Fibromyalgia, and the wet cold winters do a number on my body, so I basically stop all activities for the winter.  Well I am back, and one thing that I did get done, was that I went through all of my supplies, and boxed up a lot of it, the things that I just had to have, and never touched, and the doubles of things that I guess I liked so much, that I bought them twice, (and sometimes 3 times) LOL Anyway, I will be opening these boxes, and I will be selling everything that is in them!! (well, unless I feel like I have to keep them!!)  So I will be selling new Cricut cartridges, Paper, embossing folders, dies, Spellbinder, punches, Martha Stewart, We are Memory Keepers, Stamps, Peechy Keen, Stampin Up, and miisc stamps, brads,grommets,buttons,ribbons, ect!!  I will be posting on
FB Karen Santosusso Driscoll  and on here.  So if you are looking for something, ask me before you go out and buy it, cause I just might have it!  Can't wait to get back to work!!!  Don't forget that Summer is coming I've seen it!!
   Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Looks like your cruise took you to a warm, beautiful place! Hope you had a fabulous time. Just a change in the climate does a body good, I'm sure. I saw you wrote on my last post back in February. Thanks so much for stopping by; it's so nice to hear from you. I didn't see it until now because I haven't really been blogging at all lately. And haven't made anything for months now. I saw photos of all your supplies. You sure have a lot of stuff there, lady! Wow! Take care and keep in touch. -- Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...