Friday, November 18, 2011

Light bulb Projects Scroll down for Challenge!!!!

Hey Gang,
I have gotten a few requests for a video on how to make the light bulb ornaments.  I am wondering if that is something that anyone would be interested in seeing, and if you would, which one would you be interested in seeing.  I would be happy to make a video, but I just wanted to find out which one you would like to see.  If you are interested in seeing a video, leave a comment on this post, or if you think that you would be interested in a Ustream, that way we could do it together, or at least we could chat and go over step by step.  I got a lot of emails about the penguin, which is the newest one that I did, but he seems to be the one evey one loves.  So leave me a comment, and we will figure it all out! Thanks, Karen♥


5 comments:

  1. they are all so super adorable! would love to see a video on any of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but the penguin is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet Karen~ these ornaments are fantastic! I personally would love to see them ALL but if I had to chose I think I would go with the penguin because he is so unique. Great job.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest things!! TFS!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these light bulb ornaments. They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...